WELCOME TO THE GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
OF COLLIER COUNTY
We are located in beautiful Naples, Florida and are dedicated to researching and recording family histories, as well as teaching and assisting researchers. Our members serve as volunteers in the Genealogy Room at the Naples Regional Library, 650 Central Avenue . The Society meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in Fellowship Hall at Faith Lutheran Church, 4150 Goodlette Road; however we do not meet in July, August or September. Click Here for map. Guests are welcome at our meetings. For the current schedule of meetings and events, please Click Here.
The objectives of our Society are as follows:
- To advance genealogical research and education by aiding and encouraging individuals researching their family history.
- To foster fellowship and cooperation among such individuals.
- To collect genealogical and historic records and preserve such records in archives and libraries.
- To stimulate and promote instruction in the use of efficient methods of researching.
- To promote the adherence to principles of accuracy and thoroughness in research.
- To foster careful documentation and otherwise scholarly writing.
- To champion ethical standards in genealogical research.
WHAT’S NEW AT THE GSCC? Click Here for the latest news.
For further information, contact Marie Overman, President Click Here
Genealogical Society of Collier County, Inc.
P.O. Box 7933
Naples, Florida 34101-7933
Send a message using the “Contact Us” link on the menu or send an e-mail to:
The Genealogical Society of Collier County, Inc. is a Florida non-profit corporation and a 501(c)(3), federally recognized non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Donations, gifts, bequests and contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. Federal Tax ID 26-0460332.